Brian's World: 80s v. 90s
Top Ten reasons the 80's were cooler to grow up in than the 90's
10)MTV actually played videos in the 80's.
9) There were only one kind of NIKE tennis shoes (white ones w/the red swoosh), and they didn't cost $150.00.
8) A comb in your back pocket is more practical AND less painful than a ring through your nose.
7) In the 80's playing video games actually meant going OUT to DO something.
6)In the 80's when you were out partying, you didn't have to worry about your mom calling you on your cell phone.
5)In the 80's we didn't have to worry about getting our heads blown off at school- unless you put a whole pack of Pop Rocks in your mouth and drank a coke.
4) Debbie Gibson vs. Britney Spears; New Kids on the Block vs. N Sync; New Edition vs. Hanson...okay that ones a draw.
3) In the early 80's there were kids in your high school who could BUY alcohol LEGALLY.
2) Feathered hair was easier to take care of then dredlocks.
And the number one reason the 80's were cooler is.....
1)In the 80's you didn't have to worry about your pants falling down!!
This page maintained by Brian Nern
Copyright © 1999-2001 Brian Nern. All Rights Reserved.